I guess I'll just start out with a little about me and David. Our first happening. We met in the summer of 2005 and hit it off well as friends. We decided to date in November of that year and soon found ourselves falling for each other. Officially we were seriously dating in February and spent free time talking to each other since I was in Idaho and he was in Colorado. That summer we spent most of our time with each other. I worked during the day and he worked nights so we spent dinner and occationally lunch together. By the end of that summer we decided we couldn't live without the other and got engaged! Four months later we got married in the Denver Colorado Temple on a sunny wintery day. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. From the summer we met to now we have had many experiences, both good and bad, which has brought us closer and help us improve our life together.
6 comments:
Woho Sarah. Way to go with your first blog. Dont forget to tell us all about the wedding night :)...j/k
cute! I love the back ground!
Hey Sarah! Married blogging is a GREAT idea for keeping up with family and friends who are at a distance. I started one too and plan to post like crazy this weekend. It's also a great way to journal for your future family. Just copy and paste blog entries in to a word document, print them, and put them in a binder. :-) It's a great way to kill two birds with one stone! Keep having fun! Check out our married blog: http://skallytreanor.blogspot.com/
So I see you've made it really far with the blogging...let's see some posts about the family visit at spring break and trip home and VIP night. :)
oh yay!!! ours is chrisandemileemunday.blogspot.com
We can be blogging buddies now too!
yay I was so happy to see that you had a blog! I have been thinking about you..remember the good ol' days at Wats? haha! How are you guys doing?? Ty and I have a blog too www.thebraeggerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment