We took a hike up Y Mountain in Provo with Mike and Lisa Lindquist on a beautiful morning. It was a short but steep hike. I loved it but David doesn't see the point of hiking...someone talk some sense into him. :)
The family camping trip this year was at Panguich Lake UT during the 4th of July. David was able to go because he had to work but I had a lot of fun with the family. We went fishing, hiking, sight-seeing, played cards, 4-wheeling, crafts, and lots more! It was a great trip!
This is what Travis did the whole weekend :)
Adam and Abbie Carson's wedding:David was fortunate enough to be able to go to his best friend's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and he had a great time.
1 comment:
great pics! I'll have to have a long discussion about all reasons hiking is a good, fun, spiritual, thought-provoking, inspiring, healthy, interesting, ETC! to convince him to go more often. :)
Post a Comment