Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

On Sunday the 26th we carved our pumpkins! They turned out really cool but they are already rotten. We'll have to carve another one for our trick-o-treaters. :)
Here we are a carvin!

Here's mine...I dropped it right before taking this pic but you can barely tell!

David's Pumpkin! He did this free hand--no stencils.

Joseph's pumkin. It's Dwight from The Office!

Jessica's pirate ship. Soooo spooky!

And Thomas's ninja turtle! Turtle power!

The finished products! Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love it! The dwight one is hilarious! David has some serious pumpkin carving talent...I wish we could've been there for the fun!

Brooke {B} said...

Hi Sarah! :) Its Brooke. I just wanted to take a peak at your blog adn say hello. I loved looking at all of your pictures... you and david are so fun. We need to get together soon!