Friday, October 17, 2008

We're Pregnant!!!

We are excited to announce the good news! We're pregnant!! We are very excited and can't wait to find out what we're having. The due date is May 5th--our Cinco de Mayo baby! :) We'll see if he's actually born on his due date. And yes, I say he because that's what David's hoping for. I'm happy with whatever we get. :)

It's positive! This was the second test we took and it was a lot clearer than the first.












This is me at 9 weeks. My pants already feel tight! Luckily I've only thrown up once and it was because I hadn't eaten. I can't wait to start to feel her kick!



















David couldn't resist buying this when he saw it. Of course now that we bought it, it's going to be a girl...we'll just have to put a bow on her. :)










And special thanks to David's aunts who went out right away to buy us an outfit for a girl and a boy so our little girl wouldn't have to wear Spiderman all the time. :) We are so excited!!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

yes! That is soooooo exciting! I am happy for you two! Veronica is too by the way! :) I wish you all the best and good luck! You will probably get to find out in January so good luck with waiting, it is hard but worth it! :)

Valerie Witte

Tina Braegger said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Being preggo is so fun and now I can share all the joy with you! hehe..I am due April 18, and I can feel you on the whole fat thing, not fitting your pants..haha! And my hubby wants a boy so I can it a him too! So funny. Well I hope you are feeling well!!